Study Advisors will map out and help you choose from different types of degrees and fields of education available. They can also help you to apply for studies and answer any questions you may have.
Career and Guidance Advisors: Tiina Hirard and Henna Vuoriranta
Service languages: Finnish and English
Service is by appointment only at Monitori (Market Square) every other week: Thursdays 12.00 – 16.00 (even-numbered weeks i.e. week 2, week 4..).
You can book an appointment at Monitori with the service at the Welcome Desk or with another advisor. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a meeting online or outside IHTurku service time, you can also contact the MOI service by emailing email@example.com.
Career and Guidance Advisor can help you with:
Education fields, degrees and previous study credits:
- how to apply and choose your field
- questions about higher education
- degrees done outside Finland and how to compare them to Finnish system
Support and guidance concerning Finnish language for those interested in starting studies or already studying at Turku UAS
MOI guidance and counselling services help you with:
- information about the language skills requirements associated with studies
- information about the required language certificates
- support with learning Finnish before starting at Turku UAS and during your studies
- support for working on learning assignments, preparing for an exam or writing a thesis in Finnish
You can contact the MOI service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting to know Turku UAS and Higher Education
If you are interested in studies you can take part in the preparatory program for higher education studies and join other students in project studies. These meetings are arranged individually with a Career and Guidance Advisor.